11. 2. 2011

What I like :)

Oh gosh :D. This is my officially FIRST english article. This article will be all about my favorite thing in my life :).So, let's start :).Btw » Sorry for mistakes ;)


So, the first thing what I love in my live is my friends! ♥ I relly love them, because friends always hold you in the troubles and in the worst moments of your life. Without friends - no fun. Without fun - no life ;).

Next thing what-I-love is photos! :) I always like photos, taking photos, shoot some details and so on, because photos catch all that we don't want forget :).

Third thing is my family. Ya, I know, that I haven't had perfect relationship with them, but I always like them :)
 

Now is writing! :) I love writting articles, 'our lives' (one kind of rubric on Oh-Ashley ;D), some stories, messages, and some more :). I am really writing tip :D

Drawing :). I've always been creative! :) Since my 3-4 years (I don't know it exactly :D) I drawing some clothes, characters and I always like Art :) <3. That is my hobby :).
  
Winter! :) Ya I know that most of peoples hates this part of the year, but I love it! :) It's so cute, magicly and romantic. Awww <3 A lot of snow is the best :).

Stars <3 No comment :) Abosolutelly awesome thing :)

Eighth right? Now it is little bit 'punky style'. I really like that 'cause it's look stunning :). My friend is punky girl, but really 'hard' (She wears Steel boots, prefer black and red and so other things ;D) that looks good on her, but not on me :D. So, little bit punky ;).

Oh yeah :D. Now it is Gossip Girl :). That serial is little bit like drug :D. You see it first and you say 'Ok...' you see it second time and you say 'That is good :)' and you see it third and now you shouting 'I LOVE IT!' :D

No.10 is my favorite girl in Hollywood! :) Yes, it is Ashley Tisdale <3 I love her over the 4 years! :) Somebody's now maybe saing 'oh my gosh Disney girl?! but she is not only disney girl. She's fantastic singer, actress and celebrity too :). She always care about her fans and friends. She is my example and I love her style :).
  
Ya I know, I know that it is tooooooo long and too boring but wait a moment please! :D Next thing is SHOPPING <3 I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT! <3 (Especially H&M ;))

Next what I like is Taylor Momsen and her band The Pretty Reckless <3. I really like the because the music is great and I love Taylor's voice. They are so unique! :)

And the last thing is Pixie Lott :). I love her music and her style... and her too of course :). She is still smily and postive and this is reason why I love on her :). (And I always want her hairs <3)

So I hope that you will like that article and once again sorry for mistakes ;)
XoXo

1 komentář: